How Do I Sell My Home Privately?
You do not have to use a traditional real estate agent to sell your property, as it is totally legal across all States within Australia to sell it yourself privately.
Since 2012, we have listed thousands of properties for those owners selling privately with many, many of these having sold.
Our role is to market your property so it can be seen by as many buyers as possible, and to assist you in every way so you can achieve a sale and for the price you want.
To this end we provide to you as a minimum the following services:
* Marketing your property 'Until Sold' on Realestate.com.au
* Plus listing on numerous other property sites
* Free advise provided from our Licensed Estate Agent
* Buyer enquiries forwarded directly onto you in real time
* Unlimited free editing of your listing day and night
* Create your own brochures
* A one-off listing fee and absolutely no additional charges to pay
* Best overall service given of anyone, guaranteed
* We market your property and you do the showings, it's that easy
Have Some More Questions? Watch Our Video
We Are Licensed To List in Every State Australia Wide
How To List Your Property Through Our Website
You Purchase One of Our Listing Packages
Add Your Property's Details in Your Members Account
Buyers View Your Property
on The Real Estate Websites
Enquiries are Sent Directly to You via Email in Real Time
From These Buyer Enquires You Arrange Inspections
You Co-ordinate The Sale in Liaison With Conveyancer
The Price Your Property Sells For is The Amount You Get
Thus You Save Thousands in Agent Commissions and Fees
What is It That We Do?
Sell My Property Now is a real estate agent assisted private seller system that allows the ‘for sale by owner’ to still sell privately...more
Tips for Selling
Sell my house privately as we list your home on Realestate.com.au & you pay no commission on the property transaction and generate the same paperwork as a traditional Agent handled transaction, except for the Agent's listing agreement...more
We believe that if you are willing to trust us with the listing and marketing of your most valued possession, your property, then it is our duty to provide you...more
To assist you with the marketing of your property, we recommend the use of some if not all of the following: *For-Sale Sign Boards, *Open-Home Sign Boards, *Asian Sites or Upgraded ads ...more